Our SmartQ C608 lightning card reader is specially designed for iOS devices and features official Apple MFi certification as a fully licensed product. It offers total compatibility with iOS for seamless interconnectivity and wide media format support, including the first device to offer professional RAW file image support. Easily move files between your iPhone, iPad and iPod without the hassle of emailing or moving files to the Cloud. This device is more secure and easy to use, so you never have to worry about your data being compromised. Never risk losing your files with this device by backing everything up while you are on-the-go.
The card reader also offers two-way data transfer both online and offline at a high speed. SmartQ now offers a free “Power-Drive App” you can download at the App Store so you can search, play and manage your content without having to deal with logins or having Wifi access. This is the first lightning-based SD and microSD card reader with read and write capabilities, bringing these popular storage expansion formats to iOS devices for faster and smoother content transfer between your favorite platforms: smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, and more.
Work smarter and easier with this SmartQ device, and upgrade your efficiency today!
- Backup your files on your iOS devices with ease
- Save storage space on your Apple devices
- Supports RAW files
- Easily share files for work or personal use
- Quickly transfer data between your SD and MicroSD cards
- Dimension: 5.11x1.55x0.34 inch
- Cord Length: 4.72 inch
- Weight：0.45 oz
- Compatible Apple devices:
- iPhone 6/6s , iPhone 6 Plus/ 6s Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPad Pro, iPad Air2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad mini4, iPad mini3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 6 and newer lightning device
- Storage media: SD/SDHC/SDXC/SDHC UHS-I/SDXC UHS-I/Micro SD/Micro SDHC/Micro SDXC
- Capacity: Micro SD 256GB below，SD/SDHC/SDXC 256GB below
- File system: FAT12、FAT16、FAT32、exFAT(App support)
- Operating System: iOS 7.0 and above
- Read speed: 14 MB/S (iOS); 42MB/S (Windows) PS: Read/Write Speed depends on your memory card
- Write speed: 13 MB/S (iOS); 25MB/S (Windows) PS: Read/Write Speed depends on your memory card
- Picture format: JPEG，PNG，TIFF，RAW
- Video Format: MP4, M4V, MOV, 3GP, MPG, AVI , MKV, RM, RMVBV, VOB, FLV and WMV. (Apple only supports MP4, M4V, MOV and 3GP)
- Power Consumption: Working current Less than 100mA; Stand By current Less than 30mA (System Power consumption is depend on Memory card's and Card Reader's power consumption)
- Certification: CE、FCC、Rohs
ReviewsAdami got this as a gift ... i love it because i can use it for work and wrote it off... i am a photo assistant. perfect for on set workSam
had trouble, but got helpI had trouble figuring this out at first but i emailed their support team and it was taken care of quickly - no issues since and great for tranferring content from my sd ccards.Kerri
Love itthis worked so well for me, thanks!
Leave a Review